I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. The last month has just been unbelievably hectic. I so miss the days when I had lots of free time to read, watch my favorite tv series on dvd and update my journal. Hopefully those days will return again soon.
So what have I been up to? Well, one of the girls at the office is out on maternity leave so I've been covering for her since the end of last month. This has doubled my workload and put a serious crimp in my free time. Also, Em has joined the soccer team at school and has practice 3-4 days a week and games every weekend. Last weekend, however, was the seating tournament and she had four games in one weekend. *eyeroll* How did I get a kid who likes sports? Let's see...what else? Oh, I've been working on the financial reports for the school festival. I take this job on every year to get my volunteer time out of the way early but I always seem to forget just how tedious these reports are. I'm finally finished and very thankful that it's over until next year. Then there's my admin work for the website, a couple of projects for my aunt and then there's the usual house stuff; cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping and cooking. I can't say that I'm upset that I've been too busy to properly tackle the mundane stuff lately. I seriously needed a break from the domestic monotony!
I guess the biggest news over the last month would be my trip to Forks with 155 Twilight Moms. It was AMAZING! I fell in love with Forks immediately and plan to go back next spring with the family. I'll write up a report and post oodles of pictures tomorrow.
New blog address...
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment