Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm back!

I have been shamefully remiss in updating my blog over the last month. In my defense, though, it has been a very busy month! Let's see....what have been up to since the last time I posted?

• I went to L.A. to help with the TwilightLive podcast
• I went back to L.A. the following week for the Twilight Premiere
• I went to Disneyland with the family for Thanksgiving
• I came down with the sinus infection from Hell (I'm still not completely recovered)
• I went down to L.A. to see Jackson Rathbone's band

Add in work, Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, soccer finals, cleaning, TMs site stuff, and seeing Twilight 5 times and you'll have an understanding of how hectic things have been recently. I'm really looking forward to next year when things (hopefully) slow down a bit. I do promise to try to update my blog more often, though.

Here are a few pictures to tide you over until my next update.

Twilight Premiere

Catherine and the TwilightMOMS


TMs on the red carpet




Disneyland













The Christmas decorations at Disneyland are spectacular!









2 comments:

Britten said...

WOW! That castle looks so cool! I wonder if there are any really hi def pics of it out there...

Unknown said...

I LOVE Disney!! I love the Disneyland soap bubble "snow". Is that what you were talking about in the video? They don't do that here in Florida.

Glad you back on your blog! I've miss you. he-hee

Andie~