No, not that season! Fall! My favorite time of year. I just love when the heat breaks, and the mornings get chilly, and the air has a crispness to it. I love watching the leaves change, and the days get shorter (I've always been a night owl)and I love pumpkin! Anything pumpkin but especially Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced lattes! Yum! And then, of course, there's my favorite holiday...Halloween! I always decorate early so I can enjoy all the frightful fun for as long as possible. This weekend Em and I put up our inside decorations and I snapped a few pictures to share with you. I took these in B+W with an orange highlight. Enjoy!
My living Room
My Dining Room
And Alistair, our Edwardian butler.He sings, dances and likes to scare me silly whenever I come downstairs at night!
Beautiful!!! I want When you're done with Kathy's head on over to my place and decorate my apartment, it's a tiny one bedroom so it won't take too long. I'll buy you all the pumpkin latte's you want =)
Let me start with an introduction. I'm in my 30's, I'm a wife, a mother, a history buff, a movie lover, a TV junkie, an avid reader, a billing coordinator for a physical rehab agency,a Twilight Mom, a Browncoat, a computer geek and a girly girl. That, of course, only covers a part of who I am but it's a start. I live in California, work from home, take care of my family, read as often as I can, and take long drives with the stereo blasting whenever possible. I'm shy, but friendly and enjoy meeting new people. Hopefully your reading this because you're curious about me and interested in what I have to say :)
6 comments:
Love those pictures. I need you to come decorate my house!
Anytime, Hon! :)
Beautiful!!! I want When you're done with Kathy's head on over to my place and decorate my apartment, it's a tiny one bedroom so it won't take too long. I'll buy you all the pumpkin latte's you want =)
So cute Kirsten! You are so talented at decorating. :)
Look at you! My little decorator! This makes me proud =).
Love those photos!!! AWESOME effect!
*smooches* to you all!
Post a Comment